Monday, November 22, 2010

Don't Bank on it Unless the Money's in the Bank

No matter how many times I say it, I feel like I can't say it enough. Any number of things can go wrong between the time a contract is signed and the closing date. It is very rare that a contract actually closes on the date of the contract. Because of this, you shouldn't bank on the deal closing until it's closed. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, and I hope it doesn't sound like a CYA statement to make. It's just the honest truth. So many hands are in the mix in a real estate deal that any number of things can delay your closing date. Please, please, please Don't Bank on it Unless the Money's in the Bank. Feel free to use this statement for other areas of your life as well!

Looking to buy or sell in the Henderson, KY area? Call me and I can help you through the entire process. 270-454-1746

No comments:

Post a Comment