Friday, February 4, 2011

Hilarious New Etrade Commercial

For those who don't know me, I love commercials. My mom said when I was little the only time I'd shut up was when commercials were on TV. I'm always on the lookout for some awesome 30-second break from reality. There are some companies known for their commercials, which is great because that what commercials are for--advertising. If they don't get your attention, then what's the point.

Every year during the Super Bowl, I'm like a kid again. I chit chat during the game (which I could care little about, sorry football fans), but am all eyes and ears during commercials. Last year, I was actually in one! Much to my surprise. I really mean it, I was in one. Thanks to Toyota. This year, I doubt you'll find me in one, but I'm sure there will be some great ones, like this one from Etrade, who always seems to have something interesting to show us. Watch this and crack up like I did.



Oh, and here's the link to the first of two commercials I was in. About 13 seconds in I'm the girl in the hat and safety glasses. Purty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment